IMW at EuMCE 2019
I am pleased to invite you at our booth N° A15 in the International Exhibition for the Central European Market related to 1st European Microwave in Central Europe Exhibition which will be held at Prague Congress Centre from Monday 13th May to Wednesday 15th May.
The Exhibition is pivotal to the EuMCE 2019:
• A Three Day International Event
• An European Microwave Conference dedicated to Central Europe
• An International Exhibition for the Central European Market
• Associated Workshops
Please visit the link www.eumce.com
You will have the opportunity to attend to the workshop dedicated to our “Ambient Simulator”:
The QI-Lab System is able to generate, analyze and perform the processing of complex and real-world signals as Pulses, Barker
Code, Chirps, QPSK and MPSK, QAM with any type of PW and PRI, or staggered, and with any type of amplitude, frequency or phase
modulation and doppler feature.
IMW at European Microwave Week 2018
The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose.
The European Microwave Week (EuMW) offers a broad coverage of the microwave area.
This annual event is the premier microwave event in Europe and brings together the microwave community from around the world. The Week is organized around three conferences: the European Microwave Conference (EuMC), the European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) and the European Radar Conference (EuRAD).
Beside the Conference there is also the European Microwave Exhibition, which is the largest microwave and RF trade show in Europe.
The EuMW 2018 will take place from 23 to 28 September 2018 in Madrid (Spain) at IFEMA Feria de Madrid.
IMW will be exhibiting at the European Microwave Exhibition (boot 305A)
IMW uses the technologies enabling Enterprise 4.0
IMW uses the technologies enabling Enterprise 4.0 as tools to support design and production.
• Advanced 3D modeling software used for product design and their components are interconnected to 3D printers for prototyping and / or revision-maintenance phases. Similarly, these tools are used to support promotional and pre-sales activities.
• Applications in Augmented Reality are used both as an effective channel of communication, dissemination and promotion and to support technical assistance, equipment maintenance and staff training.
• Virtual Reality applications connected to smart glasses as an effective and powerful communication and promotion tool and as a technological innovation that optimizes production processes and product maintenance activities.
• 360 ° HD video recording is a communication and marketing tool for visits and virtual tours to IMW production areas.
In collaboration with THE ROUND, IMW has launched since 2017 a research and development program (called Advanced Communication) in the advanced digital sector to integrate its productions and those destined to customers with advanced digital tools and techniques in order to make the production and offer increasingly competitive products and solutions.
IMW member of ATEN-IS Network
The ATEN-IS Network currently includes about 20 companies operating in the Aerospace sector, and has the mission of offering integrated solutions, combining and spicing the capabilities of the various companies.
Within this network, IMW collaborates with Sigma Consulting, which is the company that coordinates the various projects.